CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 June 2008

Current song playing: Ayano Tsuji- Kaze Ni Naru

"Close the forgotten eyes and retrieve the love song
Reach out your hand hidden in the blue sky one more time
Don't forget, soon I'll be by your side all the time
Even when at dawn you gaze at the starry sky alone"


I feel at ease right now, somewhat calm and at peace with the world. It's amazing what watching a film can do to me, and I finished watching 'The Cat Returns' a few minutes ago and I just can't help but love it. I've never admired and adored fictional characters so much until now. The grace, elegance and effortless chivalry of Baron Humbert von Gikkingen and the depth, beauty and spontaneous nature of Haru Yoshioka. I find the Baron the kind of gentlemanly figure I'd love to be as a person, to be able to be such an admirable figure as a person and to have the grace to pull off incredible feats with such poise and effortlessness. Just amazing. Haru however I just think is such an amazing character, such a deep thinker but with a cute clumsiness turning later to a beautiful grace and ease of movement in how she is as a person. Makes me wonder if there is someone in real life who is just like her, I'd love to meet her if there is.

Anyway I just felt like writing something on here as I like the mood I'm in, I hope I can stay like this as it seems to make life feel much easier for me. Now all I need is her to complete it...

1 comments:

FairyFluff said...

As we discussed earlier - The Baron is hotness in cat form ;)
xx