CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 2 October 2008

Current song playing: Bill Martin- The Man Who Throws The Tetris Piece

"You see no-one can defeat the man who throws the tetris piece"

Nothing too special to post today, except that I have personally had a rather good day today and had a load of fun!

  • Messing about in Physics with no teacher amongst Becky and Lozza and Matt
  • Seeing how much stuff we could fit into Gav's diabolo (2 coke caps, a paperclip and a AAA battery I believe)
  • Bringing in my chain chomp and volley-balling it around the quad.
  • Pretending the chomp was my head and being guided round the english classes to the hilarious bemusement of many English students (saw photos which were really funny!)
  • Walking about the college with Fia talking about loads of stuff and just generally having a really enjoyable time around her.
  • Seeing Jo so happy after recieving the birthday portrait I drew for her (it's reactions like this that keep me going, made me very happy to see her smile!)

Anyway that's all I have to offer you I guess today, not feeling bad about myself and just pleased at a happy day.

Hope to see you all soon.

0 comments: