CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Current song playing: Feeder- Somewhere To Call Your Own

"I know that I've made mistakes don't get me wrong"

Actually been a rather decent day for me, at least it properly got good since I got home as I'm pleased to deliver the news to my limited audience that my inflatable chain chomp is back! I'll be trying to bring it into college as soon as I can hopefully so I can keep it inflated permanently to share the fun amongst my dear friends.

Speaking of which I'm going to be unoriginal and launch out some statements to some people I know in the hope they can understand something or other so here goes:

  • I don't mean to confuse you so much when I talk to you, I just get nervous trying to think of stuff to talk about and end up spurting random rubbish to you. I just like talking to you a lot and don't want to end up starting dead convos all the time to try and seem an interesting person to you, but when you do start up conversations with me I am grateful that you do.
  • I'm sorry for doing some things that have been a bit appropriate between two people of conflicting circumstances. I have said and done a few things I shouldn't and ought to know better, I'm just grateful for any attention you pay to me that's all. I'll stay away for a bit if my actions make you uncomfortable.
  • A piece of me will always love you, but if I'm honest I think some of me has just given up on the chance of someone liking me and I guess now I just have to get on with life being the somewhat distinctly average and uninteresting person I must be to people. If anyone does see me as the kind of person they want to be with I guess I should just be grateful. But by no means consider this your fault, you're one of if not the best people I've ever had the pleasure to meet and my life, as hard as this may be to believe, would have been worse off not having met you.

Anyway not much important stuff to say then, just thought I'd put some stuff out there that has been playing on my mind.

See you soon.

0 comments: