CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Current song playing: Groove Armada- Crazy For you

What I'm dying to say,
is that I'm crazy for you,
Touch me once and you'll know it's true,
I never wanted anyone like this

Well if some of you are wondering where my blogs went well they're still here but as there are exams and whatnot on I haven't felt like I've had anything worth contributing to the world but nonetheless I thought I'd share something with you.

I'm going to keep a log of any dreams I experience in the hope I can find out anything about what I really feel about things or what influences me most. Anyway I shan't be posting them on here so I'll only post them if I think they're pretty darn interesting or mean something to me.

So here's an extract from one I had last Saturday night...

"Next I was in a giant theatre seating area with Dex, Fia and some other people when I needed to go to the toilet. I walked out towards the gent’s when this coloured guy looks at me funny and I said all I was doing was going to the toilet. Then suddenly me and Joy from My Name Is Earl are forced into the ladies toilet and Joy is forced into a room whilst I did my business and walked away. Somehow I then end up behind a bar on a stage when a female singer starts walking onto the stage and sings, she smiled at me and I smiled back. Then I see the crowd waving their arms from side to side, then I notice Fia seeing me do it and going “Aww”. Then I am in a park and I see Dex falling off a bike into a pool of mud and he hurt his arm."

I look forward to the summer and to the project I shall be a part of.

0 comments: