CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Current song playing: Klaxons- No Diggity

Well today I can say was a huge relief for me, I was foolish to start off the day with the old thought routine but thankfully I was able to have a great end to the day.

It was incredible, it was if a switch had flipped and all was good in the world again and I owe it all simply by being able to speak to her again, one minute I was shying away the next I was getting all chatty again. Oh what am I like sometimes...

Not only that but we have finally been graced with a beautifully sunny day and I can be sure we made the most of it lying in the daisies, speaking of which it was mighty impressive to have seen my love construct a daisy chain longer than an actual person, kudos to you my love you did a marvellous job (and thankyou for the smaller chain, I'm wearing it now as I'm typing this).

Pretty confident I managed to get a tan aswell, although I'm looking a tad burnt so might put on the magic anti-UV cream next time.

I was glad to have felt so relaxed and happy today, when that switch flipped it was as if all my problems could have chucked themselves off of a cliff for all I care and it's not that often I get to experience that. So a recommendation for whoever reads this and feels down, just get all your friends, go to the park on a sunny day and lie down amidst all the daisies and you'll feel much better. I know this from experience.

I owe a thankyou to my friends for giving me this wonderful afternoon, and to my love especially for triggering off this wonderful change. I feel so much at ease now so let's hope this continues while the sun still shines eh?

Anyway unless I can think of anything more to say in this I guess I better leave it at this, so cheerio and I'll see you next time.

0 comments: