CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 29 May 2008

Current song playing: Jamiroquai- Cosmic Girl

"Sends me into hyperspace, when I see her pretty face"

Well here I am, free of exams and making the most of all the lie-ins I'm getting. Waking up at about 12:45pm gives you an idea of how much sleep I'm catching up eh?

I have had some really relaxing days though, and there's not much better than lying in your bed, watching Dr Who DVD's and talking to that ever so special girl. Oh and the odd cup of tea can't go amiss either.

Generally I'm feeling more at ease, don't know whether that's due to no more exams or whether I'm just feeling happier chatting to the girl I love more often and sharing what's troubling ourselves with eachother but what's for certain is that I'm thankful for that. If this is a sign of what's to come then I'm going to have a very good summer.

A quick message to those who ever told me to "get a life", well guess what? I've got one, and this summer is without doubt going to be the best one I've ever had. I've got all my friends, my love, the radio show, the vlog project, and all the park days I've had and am bound to have.

Yet I have two more weeks of this, I sense I'll probably be the peace maker while everyone around me goes crazy over their last exams, that actually doesn't sound like such a bad thing, will certainly give me a break from all my driving theory I'll be doing, my instructor has challenged me to be ready to take my test by June 16th so that'll be a mission.

Finally seeing as I can't seem to think of much more to write now I have a little message to send out, the right person who reads this will understand it.

It'll get easier, I know it may seem like it now but if you keep what makes you happy around you then that's all that matters. It's been an honour to be there for you and I hope to mean this much to you forevermore because you know what? It makes me so happy.

That's it I guess, with all this free time you can expect me to be posting more often but we'll soon see won't we?

Fare thee well, and I love you

1 comments:

Cat said...

Thankyou Scarf.

You've been amazing to me the past few days. I owe you alot.

I hope I can be there for you when you need me sometime.

xo