CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 8 September 2008

Current song playing: Feeder- Itsumo

"Too many times I watched you leave, I didn't say anything"



Not much to report on in terms of interesting things that have happened to me over the past few days, I just felt like writing this poem. It doesn't have a title yet so feel free to suggest one:

This is to the girl who got away
That I shared my first kiss
Who couldn't face me that fateful day
And required another to break us up.

This is to the girl who moved away
That I had little courage to speak to
Who was gone that fateful day
And I'm unable to lay eyes her again.

This is to the girl who got taken away
That was my only friend
Who got kidnapped that fateful day
And left me alone once more.

This is to the girl who lives far away
That made the time I spent with her joyful
Who never knew I wanted her that fateful day
And who I hope to meet again.

This is to the girl who took my breath away
That introduced herself to me like no-one else
Who taught me what it was to love that fateful day
And will never be forgotten.

This is to the girl who will love me one day
That will make me happy
Who I will endeavour to do the same
And be at peace with the world.
Thankyou for reading.

0 comments: