CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 1 September 2008

Current song playing: Coldplay- Talk

"So you don't know where you're going

But you want to talk

And you feel like you're going where you've been before

You'll tell anyone who will listen but you feel ignored

Nothing's really making any sense at all

Let's talk, Let's talk"


Nothing really important to mention here, feeling dissapointed but I won't go into that, I just felt like doing Lizzie's literary challenge.


As is the standard I'll highlight the randomly selected words in italics, so here below stands by poem...




Expressing my thoughts is not my forte
I find it too challenging
The troubles I have to find the right words
They just keep on duplicating

When I speak from the heart
I find it hard not to mumble
Could be lack of self-esteem, or just about anything
It always leads me to crumble

"I feel like my heart is on life support"
To myself I once said
Every so often with brief hope it rebuilds itself
Only to be broken again along with the hope once in my head
All this leads is to is for people to derive

That my emotions are too wild
In a social world I cannot survive
Their observations often match my own

On my own...it's what I always am isn't it?

There you go, it was a depressing poem I know but it was all I could do with this.

Hope I haven't ruined your day.

0 comments: