CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 30 November 2008

Current song playing: 4Music presents Coldplay

It's been a while since I wrote a post about a dream I had but I thought a dream I had a couple of nights ago would be worth writing about.

I was sitting in the crowd inside my secondary school's drama hall next to Fia when a performance that we had gone to see together started up. I can't really remember what it was about but I was just enjoying the experience of going to see something with a close friend of mine, then a bit of a surprise occured when Fia stood up and made her way towards the stage which bemused me a little. Oddly though the performers were moving about in a way that they expected Fia to go onto the stage and even the music in the background was building up to a gap where someone would start singing. Surely enough Fia then walked up to the microphone and started singing, and my goodness she was good. I'm not saying this because of personal opinion (even though I bet Fia is a better singer than she makes out to be in real life) because I remember that when she was singing I thought to myself "this is just beautiful". It turned out that she was actually part of the performance all along so that was a pleasant surprise, but it invoked such admiration of her from me when I was listening to her so I waas glad to have enjoyed it.

So anyway that was my dream, hope you all had a good weekend.

0 comments: