CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 21 November 2008

Current song playing:...well there isn't one this time.

I actually thought today wa going to be a good day, driving up to college on my own for the first time and having a laugh with friends about Porsche's new "Doppelkupplung". All new and pwerful providing thrust just when you need it.

Then of course it went downhill pretty much from 3pm. After feeling tired for most of the day I ended up getting so depressed I had to spend the first 20 minutes of my Maths lesson in the toilets as I was in tears. To top it off I don't even know why I felt like it, guess I have to officially declare I'm back to how I felt most of the time in secondary school, I hoped this wouldn't happen ever since I met my new great friends.

Still depressed now, don't know whether that's because I was invisible today or not that remains to be seen I guess.

Hope you all have good weekends, I probably won't at this rate.

0 comments: