CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 25 November 2008

If there was a song playing it'd wake my Mum up as it's nearly midnight...

Are you participating in something that is likely to hurt someone?
Well that's open to debate, I'd call it "life", and more often than not I'd say the person most likely to be hurt is me.

Do you really have to be with someone if you are single?
Just because you're single doesn't make it compulsory to get with someone no matter how many people you know are in relationships. It's just getting hard for me a lot of the time having a nearly overwhelming sensation of lonliness creeping over me when I'm trying to enjoy the time I spend around people. I personally wouldn't want to be with someone for the sake of being with someone but as they say beggars can't be choosers.

Does it really matter what you look like?
Bit of an ambiguous question, I've never cared too much on my appearance to others, which is ironic seeing as I'm rather self-concious(sp?) of all my actions and what I say to other people. I've just never felt the need to settle into a specific "style", I see clothes, clothes fit, I buy clothes, as long as it's not pink or yellow I'm fine but that's down to personal preference of colours. Whether there are a lot of people out there willing to judge someone on their fashion sense or whatever appears on their body remains to be seen. Who knows I may just be rambling here.

How many people do you ignore?
I ignore people who I know present me the risk of having them bully me or just those who make me feel bad. I try to get around earlier said lonliness problem by looking away if I see people get intimate, not because I don't like them but so that I can spare myself another afternoon of gradual depression. Frankly I'd prefer not to ignore anyone so I can speak to people and make as many friends as I can.

How often do you make something feel irrelevant?
Sorry I don't quite know how to answer that, probably just me being dumb.

Do you really need to affect other peoples lives?
It's not a question of needing to affect others lives, I'm a rather reserved person and don't really go up to people much that much is a given. But we all affect other peoples lives whether we want to or not, anything we say or do or think affects how we react or feel about people and it's because we're all individuals and there's too many variables in life to try and minimise the effect on other people without completely shutting ourselves off.

Sorry if this has been a waste of your time readers.

0 comments: