CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 25 August 2008

Current song playing: Robbie Williams- Better Man

"As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord Im doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
cause its not my fault
I know Ive been taught
To take the blame"

I've had something going through my mind recently, due to my own faults I'm too nervouse to say this directly to you so I shall say it here.

I have been through many thought process and one of them led me to this realisation, recently I had grown to like you more in a way than I normally do. I found so many things to admire about you and you were more often than not the reason for me smiling, but of course I now feel bad for doing so not only for obvious commitments but for how I nearly thought I had someone to guide me through a hardship in my life.

Of course now though gravity forces me back through the tunnel out to the other side again every time I reach the light so now I am forced to try again alone.

Thinking about it though it may in a strange way not be such a coincidence I've found it harder to talk to you than normal and being the fool I am I say the wrong things to try and make it better, so I'll just accept maybe I'm being kept away to prevent my foolish nature what is now a great set of circumstances for you which you have been long owed for some time now.

So anyway this is it, I can only hope you are not angered or confused by this and I can only hope for us to stay the good friends we've been (at least I hope we have) we have been and I wish for your happiness to continue.

Goodnight.

0 comments: